Bryan Brah wrote:

> What a great idea!  I just looked, and www.envirocrackpots.com
> <http://www.envirocrackpots.com/>  is available.  It could just be set
> up as a redirect to some other website (either friend or foe), or
> perhaps a page of links.  Imagine how funny it would be if after typing
> that url, surfers were directed to www.bosch.com <http://www.bosch.com/>
> .  You could tell that Bosch rep "I went to www.envirocrackpots.com
> <http://www.crackpots.com/> , and it sent me to you!"

<chuckle>

And then make sure the site shows up on Slashdot and Metafilter.  If I
could find the guy's correct email address I'd even provide a mailto
link.  Then he could explain to his IT department why he has 10,000
email messages in his inbox.  That would be fun to watch.

AP

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511