<x-charset ISO-8859-1>Hallo Folks,

I  live  in  southeastern  Michigan  in Lenawee county.  I am about 45
minutes  south  of Jackson, 1.5 hours southeast of Lansing (where 2 of
my  children  live  so I get there more than I would like), about 1.25
hours  east  of  Toledo,  Ohio  and  about 1-1.5 hours east of Angola,
Indiana.  I am near the town of Morenci out in the boonies.  Adrian is
the closes "larger" city near to us (about 35 minutes).

I  am  interested  in  networking  and exchanging info/sources for the
immediate  area.  Offlist  I  would  think  but  keeping  in mind that
anything  in  which  others  on  the  list may be interested should be
posted.

My  oldest  daughter,  Leni, is an environmental scientist living near
Lansing.  She lives with another girl, Loretta, who she went to school
and  then  college with. Loretta is a chemist and works for one of the
chemical plants in the Lansing area. She is checking on prices for KOH
and  methanol  for  me  (as  well as sulphuric acit). According to her
since I am the head of a 501(c)(3) (non-profit) and will be buying the
stuff for the organization she can get me a "really low" price for it.
I  can  get  it  by  the cup, drum or bulk delivers of 1000 gallons or
more.

If  anyone  within shouting distance wants to contact me feel free.  I
should have the exact prices by Wednesday of this week.

Happy Happy,

Gustl
--
Je mehr wir haben, desto mehr fordert Gott von uns.
Mitglied-Team AMIGA

To visit your group on the web, go to: