<x-charset ISO-8859-1>Mark,

I didn't see the original post, where was it? But notice that there is an NBB
minimum of $5000 per year for the royalty fee. This means that a small
producer of, say, 100,000 gallons per year would pay five times the amount,
5per
gallon. Guess what a producer of only 10,000 gallons a year pays?

See you Saturday afternoon, I hope.

Tom Leue

In a message dated 1/26/04 3:52:24 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> OOPS!
> It got pointed out to me that I put a dollar sign in the wrong place in the
> NBB fee structure post, though I think it was fairly obvious what the real
> numbers should have been.
>
> Everywhere I said something like:
> .01 cents per gallon produced (one hundredth of a cent)
>
> it actually should have said
> $.01 (ie one cent, not a fraction of a cent)
>

> Mark

To visit your group on the web, go to: