Keith,

I would be willing to forward my email from Mr. Agidi Chuka  in
Nigeria.  He could help Mr. Walburn with his financing and make some extra
on the side!

fred

At 03:27 AM 2/5/2004 +0900, you wrote:
>It's been a week now and no response from Greg Walburn, founder,
>Biodiesel of America Inc., who asked for "only 3,000 investors who
>want to invest $1000 dollars" in his commercial biodiesel plant (see
>below).
>
>I asked him this, twice:
>
> >>Greg, when exactly did you found (find?) Biodiesel of America Inc.?
> >>And is it indeed duly Inc.'d, fully incorporated? Please provide
> >>some details.
>
> >I'll ask you again: is your Biodiesel of America Inc. something that
> >exists at all, even if only on paper? When was it founded? Please
> >provide details.
>
>Also this:
>
> >Tell me, who exactly is the "we" and "our" you keep referring to?
> >"... we as a company..." Is there anybody apart from you?
>
>Seems to me if he had a reply we'd have heard it by now, if not
>immediately the first time. His scheme does seem rather undeveloped,
>to put it kindly. I'd suggest that 3,000 of our 2,153 members should
>perhaps not hasten to beat a path to his door in order to press a
>thousand dollars into his outstretched palm.
>
>Best wishes
>
>Keith
>

> >Yes Greg, that's all very well, except that it's not, and except
> >that you didn't answer the questions, and snipped the "Great letter"
> >you're responding to (so I'll put it back, below). All of which
> >rather persuades me that Bryan might be right about snake-oil.
> >That's how the free energy scammers behave.
> >
> >>I agree with some of your assumptions.
> >
> >I didn't make any assumptions, I asked some questions and made some
> comments.
> >
> >>However when it comes to
> >>capitalism and the markets and making a profit I don't apologize.
> >
> >There's no need to apologise for any of those. You don't know much
> >about this list, do you? Maybe you'd find this discussion
> >interesting. Or maybe not.
> >
> >http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/30316/
> >
> >http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/30354/
> >
> >http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/30366/
> >
> >http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/30401/
> >
> >http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/30405/
> >
> >>If you took the time to realize Keith, your standard of living would
> >>be much lower if we did not "mass produce".
> >
> >You don't say. Now you're making assumptions, (a) about my standard
> >of living, (b) that I give half a damn about it anyway, and (c) that
> >I've never thought about it, and you're wrong on all counts. And
> >you've completely missed the point, which is a rather crucial one. I
> >suggest you try again.
> >
> >>Yes, there are a number
> >>of BioDiesel plants, but there are none in Nebraska.
> >
> >You've got a market in Nebraska for a plant that size? Or are you
> >planning to truck the product all over the place? You're planning to
> >waste a whole lot more petro-diesel fuel doing that? Or, worse,
> >waste biodiesel doing it? And yet manage to deliver a "cheaper"
> >product. Hm. Have you thought any of this out at all?

> [...]

Frederick E. Finch                     Delivery System Manager
MINITEX Delivery Services           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  (612) 624-3374   Direct
15 Andersen Library                (612) 624-4002   Office
222 21st Avenue South              (800) 462-5348   WATS
Minneapolis   MN   55455            (612) 624-4508   FAX

To visit your group on the web, go to: