>Kieth,
>

>I'm sorry, but your wit (?) is wasted on me.  Hopefully someone more
>clever will get a laugh at my expense though.

At your expense Bryan? That wasn't the intention - at my expense
perhaps. It wasn't meant to be witty either, particularly, just
rueful, lots of rue. I was determined we weren't going to suffer this
winter like we did last winter but I'm way behind, as usual, the
solutions to the problem still only half-built and roaring ahead like
a snail. It IS an old wood-and-paper house without actual walls, it
is snowing out there, and we are perishing in here. So relax, eh? (I
won't say "cool down", LOL!)

Regards

Keith