We all have a few gods in our lives that is not GOD.One supreme being
controling everything except human will[we have a choice] makes sense because
two or
more up there with co-equal power would have fought  and destroyed us and
everything else.To gaze at the star-filled night sky[far from city lights as we
have in west texas]makes one believe that chaos would be life without ONE in
control.     We are not Yelling doom and despair;you are just listening too
intently for any word used in a way that you do not like.         Cohesion of
thought?What! In this insane society governed by the likes of men who respect
nothing but more power,more moneyand yet,more power.Ceaser laughed when he
realized
that herod's porkers were much safer than herod's children because herod
would kill anyone to stay in power.  A "ceasar" will soon get in power,with
plenty
of herods to do the dirty jobs.     Apenergy,you and i want the same thing;a
quiet,little place far from snooping spies where we can live off our land and
have something worthwhile to pass on to a loving family.Will the other
6,150,000,000 people let us do this?I am trying to do this and also to be at
peace
with all men.[first,i need to move out of this waterless,hot waste land]

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511