From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 2:15 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Breakthrough Purports Answer to Global Warming

Hi all
I'd like to have a few hundred lbs of carbon black to go dust the two
feet of snow in my driveway with on sunny mornings.
Fred

On Thursday, Feb 12, 2004, at 14:51 US/Eastern, bob allen wrote:

>> 2.  What would be done with the Carbon?  I don't think there's enough
>> of a market for the few products mention for Carbon Black to warrant
>> being so cavalier about the matter.  If you're talking about
>> separating enough Carbon from Oxygen to make a difference to Global
>> Warming, I think you should have better thinking in place as to what
>> to do with the Carbon.

Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so
low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/FGYolB/TM