<x-charset ISO-8859-1>--- Pedro Victor Cuesta/LABEIN wrote:
> Look at this article:
> "Water, Energy and Global Warming"
> D'Aleo, M. and Edelglass, E.
> http://www.netfuture.org/ni/misc/pub/daleo/warm/warm.html#daleo
> Pedro

Pedro,  at your suggestion, I reviewed the article titled 'Water,
Energy and Global Warming'.

There are many false and misleading statements in the article, too
numerous to address in a single reply.

FALSE statements include:
1.  'The interior areas of the United States such as the Midwest
Plains do not show warming, ...'
2.  'In sum, atmospheric warming -- the warming for which we
currently have the clearest evidence -- is a local and regional
phenomenon more than a global one, and it appears to be due more to
human-caused energy production and water emissions than to carbon
dioxide emissions.'

I think the article should be removed from public viewing.

Pat, manager of discussion group at: