Hi Brian

>I get the B-20 (20% soy ester, 80% diesel petrol) from
>Arizona Pertoleum.  Today I paid $2.10/gallon.
>Usually its a bit cheaper than that.  They are on
>Cherry St, just north of 22nd.  Phone number 623-4721.
> A knowledgeable guy to talk to is Jerry.  They also
>sell B-100 (100% soy ester) at a stable price of
>$2.85.  I'm told that if I go to B-100 without running
>B-20 for awhile it will clean so much junk out of my
>engine that the fuel filter will clog before I even
>make it home.

Try it and see - I'm sure you'll make it home, and back again to tell
them they're wrong.

We didn't get round to changing the filter for six weeks after
starting to use B100, straight from petro-diesel, in a 13-year-old
vehicle, no problem at all. A friend put it off for nearly a year, in
an 11-year-old car. His filter sure was dirty, but it hadn't clogged,
though the B100 he was using isn't the best. US petro-diesel isn't
the best either, some of the worst in the world, but I doubt it's
that much better here in Japan. There's no official standard for
petro-diesel here, for one thing, and some of the stuff sold at the
pumps is definitely poor-quality.

So give it a try. Carry a spare filter just in case.

Best

Keith

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511