NOAA's thermometer, commentary on Administrator
of NOAA retired Vice Adm. Conrad Lautenbacher Jr.
(Feb. 14, 2004, www.washtimes.com )

' Liberals would like Mr. Lautenbacher to proclaim
man-caused global warming an immediate threat.
Conservatives would like him to call global warming
a myth. '

He does neither. Instead he claimed, "We have a large
body of research that tells us there is something to worry
about. It [the climate] could be changing — I honestly
don't know — maybe, perhaps not."
www.washtimes.com/commentary/20040214-112850-3166r.htm

Four years ago head of NOAA in 2000 Dr. James Baker
said,  "The world continues to get warmer. There is no
question that we are seeing global warming." (The
CBS Evening News, Jan.10, 2000)

Why is skepticism about global warming greater now than four years ago?
There have been thousands of government and university scientific studies
and reports.  The reports have shown that global warming has been
happening with higher certainty, at greater rates of warming ... with
perilous consequences ahead.  What's the deal?  This is mother Earth.
:-(
Pat N

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511