On Saturday, February 21, 2004, at 03:27 PM, Kris Book wrote:

> The worst part is that the masses can't see that this
> particlar war like hundreds of wars before it, was started
> to make somebody an extra dollar they really didn't need.
> The corporate bullies can always fake the reason for a war,
> or sucker some fool into starting the war for them. After
> all, they must stay in game shape and since it's always
> young men who are the bulk that are killed in wars, they
> will never relax their grip. And that's good for
> population/power control.
>
> All they have to do is keep us bickering among ourselves
> and working for the almighty dollar and the inmates run the
> assylum without any guards. We could easily defeat them,
> since we out number them about 99 to 1, unfortunately the
> only weapon I know that will work is communication. And
> since humans will go to such great lengths to avoid
> communicating, we are stuck in a huge "Catch 22".

Excellent thinking.  But if it is true that humans communicate poorly
in some circumstances, and communicate very well in other
circumstances, then there may be a way out of the Catch-22.
All we need to do is figure out how to get us all to be
excellent communicators all the time!  And if 'us all' includes
'them' then we don't even need to defeat 'them', all we've got to do is
commence using our ever improving communications skills
for finding real solutions that are good for us all.

Simple!  Ha ha.

Chris

> When we finally learn that all humans are equal and every
> parent on the planet wants the same good fortune (and
> deserves it) for their offspring, then corporate rule will
> just fade away without a shot being fired. Until that day,
> remember virtually all politics/governments are evil and
> not looking out for anyone except the top 1% of the money
> holders.
>
> kris
>

> --- Appal Energy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Enteresting corrolary. Nicely put. Worth giving some
>> arduous thought.
>>
>> Todd Swearingen

The Pledge of Allegiance does not end with "Hail Satan"
   -- From Bart Simpson's chalkboard writings.