<x-charset ISO-8859-1>(Quad-D) Daily Driver Diesel Dasher GLS-POS - $690. obo
Runs, drives and comes with typical diesel fuel milage.

AZ State Salvage title based on the previous owner (hippy chick)
cashing out for $600. to the insurance company over a minor rear
fender bender in Oregon. She drove it down to Phoenix and dumped it.
I corrected the *minor* body damage in the rear above the bumper and
put it on the road.

I am in the process of installing brand new CV halfaxles.
$300. discount if YOU install the half axles!

Have recently stepped up to a '96 VR6 GLX Passat wagon. Gee, I think
that I will sell the Dasher.

Comes with two (uninstalled) new KONI struts.
Black on Black four-door thrasher-mobile with some battering and
smoke but no A/C. Decent tires. Nab it before Summer hits. Forget
Atkins. Drive *THIS* in the summer! Leave the car unlocked? No
problem! Roll windows up at night to avoid that "Male cat" smell in
the morning.

$690. obo. Central Phoenix. $300. discount if YOU put the half axles
in!
Great dependable POS student vehicle or sacrificial lamb for daily
commute. Let the OTHER guys worry about where you park or which lane
you are veering into! =) Tell your illegal immigrant friends!~
Reflective Mylar Vaquero Sombrero (Cowboy Hat) not included.
email ellisjames at yahoo dot com