Todd,

Now, you've gone over the line.  Apparently you're too stupid to
understand what I've been saying.  I've never advocated not voting.  In
fact I've repeatedly stated that the ONLY impact we can make is at the
local and state levels.  It just so happens that local and state
elections fall on the same day as national elections.  Do you think I go
to the polls, vote for the dog catcher and then go home?  However futile
the exercise of picking the evil of two lessers may be, it hasn't
stopped me from voting in every presidential election since 1988, as
well as four of the five off-year elections I've been eligible to vote
in.

If you want to know how our political system works, you should read the
playbook that the politicians follow.  Check out 'Phillip Dru:
Administrator' by Edward Mandell House.  Maybe then you'll realize that
it picking a new puppet for the oval office doesn't change the
puppeteer.

-BRAH