Keith,

What I am referring to is when you stop mixing with the pump to let the BD
settle out the BD in the pipe above and in the pump would also have it's
Glycerine settle and with the pump horizontal there is a low point in the
vane which I would think Glycerine would settle. That Glycerine would not be
drained off and when the pump was switched back on it would mix back in with
the BD.

By vertically mounting the pump (and above the Gly level) there would be a
flow through advantage and the settling Gly would move through the pump and
would easily be removed with an addition of a valve at the base (low point)
of the plumbing or if designed right flow back into the reactor and removed
with the rest of the Glycerine.

Because I have not done this before and do not have a processor built I am
not sure if the amount of Gly I am talking about is sufficient enough to
worry about. However I would like to be able to remove as much GLY as
possible from the BD.

My pump is a Clear Water one basically the same as you have been referring
to and really! if this pump will run vertically I will mount it vertically.

I was thinking on getting a Hot water heater for the reactor however the
drain point to pump is at the base.  You wrote that that point should be
further up the side of the reactor. What are you guy's thoughts on this?

Does Girl Marks processor work well?

What is the best reactor?

I want to make one that will do me for years and make high quality BD.
Basically I want to get it right from the beginning.

PeterR