<x-charset ISO-8859-1>different Santa Cruz than he's speaking of- we have one
in California
as well!
 I actually thought about that confusion when I posted my message-
that there's a place called Santa Cruz almost everywhere that the
Spanish have been. I should have spelled out the "CA" as "California"
to make it more clear to people outside the US.
mark

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "Tan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I won't be surprised if she's not aware. She's in the US and you're
in the
> Philippines. Don't forget that we're global here.
>
> regards,
> ct

Santa