Tom,
thanks for this (I think).  I found the images and text unsettling.  More so
given
that Ontario has now reached the point where 50% of its electrical generating
capacity comes from (CANDU) nuclear stations, and our provincial government has
indicated it will reach a larger proportion in the next few years (more
reactors,
originally to be "mothballed", are being refurbished and brought back on-line).

Aggravating in a province with vast, as yet largely untapped, wind, (low-head)
hydro and biofuels resources at its disposal.

Darryl McMahon
(taking some solace from having sent out my cheque for my 2004 Green Tags based
on
Ontario wind power)