Hi again,

I have a question.  Can you over bubble your bubble wash?  Can your bubbles
be to big?  How long should you wash say a 15 gallon wash?  I have made my own
air stone.  I used a piece of 1/2" nylon tubing and made a circle with a tee
fitting.  Then I drilled a few tiny holes in it with a .0225 drill bit.  I then
hook up my air hose to it and have a regulator turned all the way down untill
I just get bubbles.  This bubbles up around the outside edge of the wash
container and kind of rolls back into the middle.  I have never gotten any suds
or
anything like that while washing so I think it is working okay.

What is the thoughts of the experts out here?

Rick M
Brownstown, Mi