Hi John,

Keith just answered this same question for me by directing me to:

http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_vehicle.html
Biodiesel and your vehicle:
Compatibility:
-- Filters
-- Timing
-- Rubber

Hope this helps,
Regards,

Dave

John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Greetings,

I have been bitten by the bio bug and have the fever to build my
first processor. I have located an electric water heater that I
intend to convert into the processing unit.

I have two Dodge trucks with cummins diesels. One a 1990 model and
the other a 1997. Can anyone tell me if the rubber seals and gaskets
etc. in the fuel systems in these vehicles will be OK?? or can I
expect problems?

Thanks you,

John