John,

Jerry Purcell and I hooked up.  You'd like him.  He's real tight on buying
things.  He even picks through my scrap for stuff for his BD project.

Jerry lives less than 75 miles away.  He's a retired forestry worker.  He's 73
years old!  He's a tough old dodger.  One of my racks fell on his head while we
were working.  And he kept on.

We made 20 gallons over the weekend.

I worked all weekend cleaning up and getting ready for the next batch.

I am running 50% BD in my truck today!  I know, don't fall out of your chair.

PS- Tell your better half I said hi.

-Michael

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511