  From: Kim & Garth Travis
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 1:51 AM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] Re: Biogas was Rejoining list with a question

  I thank you for the offer, but at this time I think it is too large a
  capacity.  While I do have 2 cows, they are pastured at all times, so
  collecting their dung is not convenient.  We do have rabbits, [At present
  30, but this changes constantly,]humans [2] and pigs [5] that the dung is
  easy to collect.

  I am hoping to create a small system that I can use to cook with in the
  summer and to learn on.  When I find out how well the system works with our
  lives, then I will be looking at a larger system that can generate
  electricity.  If I can eliminate my AC bill in the summer, the system could
  pay for itself fairly quickly.

  Bright Blessings,
  Kim

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511