Hi Everybody.

Just thought I'd post this idea for a bubbler I made. Those aquarium stones
were driving me crazy as the only ones I could find up here in Quebec were
melting all the time and making a mess. I had a look at the bottom of a bottle
of Advil and realized that it's made of HDPE 2. Perfect! I pricked about 50
minute holes in with the smallest pin I could find, drilled a hole through the
cap and ran the tubing through and attached what was left of the stone (the
airtube attachment) then I filled the bottle with a bunch of stainless nuts for
weight, screwed the cap on, dropped it to the bottom of the tank and turned on
the air pump. It works great! I've been washing with it now steadily for two
weeks and have had no problems at all. Super cheap, easy to find and stands
up perfectly to the biodiesel. Just make sure you use the smallest pin possible
to make the holes and you'll get really fine bubbles. For bigger tanks, use the
the supersize bottles and a dual line aquarium pump.

Hope this is helpful.