My brother Lee has my dad's old diesel rabbit he is using for parts out in
NM.  I forgot why it stopped running but he says the head is removed but
not cracked.  He may be interested in selling it. Give him a call at
505-579-4604.  The only caveatis that if you do get it and run it on
bio-diesel you have to give me a ride in it to the local golf course in
honor of my dad. :-)

Steve

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511