I'm a student at UW-Parkside in Kenosha WI. I'm actually in the southeast
corner of the state.  We have a dragstrip not to far, Great Lakes Dragaway.  I
might try there if I don't find anything in the Menards paint dept.  Thanks for
the info guys, it's been a big help.  I've just recently learned of biodiesel
and can't wait to start using it.  I'm sure I'll be picking your brains as I
develop my technique.

Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Bazell Race Fuels in Ohio has various
distributors throughout the
midwest.  They have a website, and are pretty helpful.  The local
dealer here in Indiana hasn't been too darn helpful, but the people
in Ohio seem to be.

Whereabouts in Southease WI would you be located?  I spent a few
years in Pewaukee and Tosa.  Hope to get back someday, but currently
stuck in Indiana due to job situation.

Brian

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "stevenpfaff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>    I would like to start producing biodiesel for myself but I'm
> having a bit of trouble finding Methanol.  Could anyone advise
where
> I might look in or around the Southeast Wisconsin area?

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511