Hi Keith:

Yes, Daly devotes an entire Chapter to Georgescu-Roegen's
contributions, pioneering work in the field.

As for Adam Smith, I remember thinking, upon a quick look at some of
the things he actually wrote, how he'd be spinning in his grave at the
way his name is associated with some very ugly ideas that have grown
much too large in our present day society.

Edward Beggs