  From: TJ Ferreira
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 1:24 PM
  Subject: [biofuel] Is it true it is illegal to collect fat from fast food
fryers in Calfornia?

  I just heard it is illegal to collect waste frying oil from any-place
  in Calfornia.  Does anyone know if this is true or not and point me to
  legal documents on the web that state this. I just purchased my first
  diesel and am about to get into making my own biodiesel here in
  Northern California but if it is illegal to collect oil, then how
  would I be able to make inexpensive bio-diesel?  Or, can one buy
  legally waste oil someplace to make bio-diesel?

  Thanks

  Thomas

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor