According to the information I read at the Journey to
forever "Identifying Plastics" it seems that using PVC fittings
instead of black iron is good for the Sean Park's Standpipe Wash
Tank design. Is this true or am I going to waste my money ? Working
with PVC is MUCH simpler than with metal pipe, IMHO.

Thanks for the input.

Luc