Steve,

Where in the world have you taken up the challenge of living off the grid?

Art Krenzel
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Spence
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2004 6:59 PM
  Subject: [biofuel] Our new off grid home

  I have exciting news to share. Today we closed on our off
  grid home in 5 acres of woods. PV, Wind, Rain Water filled Cistern,
  Veggie Oil powered VW Rabbit generator, wood heat, etc. Paradise! I
  will be sharing photo's and construction articles as we expand and
  improve our little slice of heaven. Expansion of the rain
  harvester/cistern, and solar water heater with wood backup is the
  first order of business.

  Steve Spence
  http://www.green-trust.org

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor