I'm not sure where he's getting the following numbers:

 "If the amount of fuel being washed in the top right row was
1,000 gallons and the water were to be discarded after each
wash, there would be 4,000 gallons of waste water"

Even the resolute non-recycling mistwashers don't report such
high water use. Is this a typo?

 Traditional bubblewashing without water recycling usually
requires at most 1 1/3 as much water as you start with .

(I have great success with much, much less, some of it through
water recycling.

My partner's last bach took only about 10 gallons of fresh water
for a 40 gallon batch of fuel, via water recycling)

Mark

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>