[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Yeah, it is a little slanted isn't it?
>
> I for one do not care to see the country made over into the
> image that Michael Moore would like to see.  I have
> seen pictures of that punk from his high school days reminds
> me too much of the hell raisers and agitators that are largely
> responsible for doing away with a number of the traditions and
> morals of this country.  He still looks it, just older and uglier
> and fatter.
>
> Cliff Jobe

You're right, it would be better if there were never any "punks" that
wanted to change our "traditions" or "morals". And you're right, he's
"ugly" and "fat" so that makes all the difference!
Thank you for making an excellent contribution to the biofuel list.

Martin Klingensmith
http://infoarchive.net/
http://nnytech.net/