Phil Dodd wrote:
> Sitting here in my south-central pennsylvania funk lamenting the
> fact that when I talk biodiesel I am looked at like I have 2 heads.
> Though there is a couple of seminars coming to the Washington D.C.
> area next week and again in september.  Are there any folks out here
> in the hinterlands of the Mid-Atlantic states that are actually
> making, using and spreading the word?  Help save me from this desert
> of forward thinking before my mind starts to atrophy here in the
> land of the closed mind.
>
> Phil

Hello Phil,
I live in northern New York [no, the Catskills are not northern NY]
I have been trying to get people interested for quite some time. It
isn't easy and it's slow, but I've been letting people know for a couple
years now that there are alternatives to petro-diesel and gasoline. I've
also been dispelling the widespread myth that ethanol is bad. Why is it
common belief that ethanol is a horrible fuel?

Martin Klingensmith
http://infoarchive.net/
http://nnytech.net/