Zac;

All of those questions and more are listed at
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html. As an added bonus
it will instruct you in how to make your own, the ins, and outs,
what to and what not to do when brewing your own biodiesel from
either SVO (straight vegetable oil) or WVO (watse vegetable oil)
You will find that all diesel vehicles made after the mid eighties
did not use real rubber for theri pumps, fuel lines ect... and you
will also learn that even some of those vehicles made prior to that
date did not all necessarily suffer any degradation of fuel return
lines predominantly.
Is your Ford 350 diesel compatible with well made (emphasis on well)
biodiesel without engine modification ? Yes !
Methanol that is still in biodiesel is NOT well made, it should have
been washed out at the end of the process, check the info at the
link provided and should you have further questions on anything
related to alternative energies this is the place.
So, go learn how to make quality fuel and change your truck's diet
for better health :)

L.

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "Zac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I own a 1990 Ford 350 diesel van with a 7.3 liter engine, and I'm
> wondering if it can be run on biodiesel.  I thought I had read
> someplace that Ford engines use rubber in their injectors and
> injector pumps, which the methanol in biodiesel would dissolve.
My