Iāve been reading up about the Two-Stage Process for making biodiesel
and Iām thinking of giving it a try, the question I have is how much
more difficult is it to do? Most of the stuff Iāve read states the ćmore
advancedä homebrewers should try it. Other than no titration and pouring
² of the catalyst in then draining the glycerin then adding the rest of
the catalyst. This doesnāt sound difficult at all, in fact it sounds
easier since there is no need to titrate· So what am I missing??
MarkieB