I believe you will find even though diesel may "smoke" somewhat more
than petrol that the actual emmissions are less toxic with standard
diesel than there are with petrol.
That said, yes there is a source near you where biodiesel can easily
be found, it is in your garage :) Learn to make your own, it is not
that difficult, although it requires some dedication to the task and
determination to do it right. All the information you need can be
had via http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html and the
members of this list are always happy to offer any technical help
when you run into snags (and there will be some), so check out the
procedure, have at a test batch to get a feel for it and select the
type of reactor you want to make and go to it.
Don't try to cut corners but rather keep at it methodiccally and you
will be able to do it. I did, and am VERY happy that I did at that.

L.