the workshop.
Thank you.
Dave

To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] To small batch producersof bio-diesel in minnesota

Greetings All,

I am preparing to build my first small scale plant and am wondering if
thier are any small scale producers in the twin cites area and north
toward brained/baxter that are using wvo as thier prime supply? I would
like to talk/vist a working system wiether 30 or 300 gallons in size to
gain a better understanding of pro/con of tanks/technique's and related
issue's. I have just started to review the archives in hopes of gaining
a lot of my answers there, but it would be great to see "some in
action" so to speak. On a side note.... anyone from mlps/stP going to
the workshop in Nevada,Iowa this late October?

cordially

R. Taylor
Admittedly, I'm just an armchair hobbyist on all of this, though the
workshop would be interesting to attend. The price is not all that bad
considering a 5 day IT class is about double the cost.

The Ames/Nevada area is nice country also. They have a huge Barilla
(Italian family owned) pasta plant between Ames and Nevada.  It consumes
75,000 tonnes (tons) of durum wheat per year. The wheat does not come from
nearby North Dakota, but from Arizona. There are also a number of large
wind turbine farms nearby. One of them, you can see from I-35 highway.

Ron B.