From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Hakan Falk
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 5:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Biofuel] Noble gesture by Bush

Following some of the election speeches by Bush, he is talking by the
3,800+ Americans that died at WTC. If I am not completely misinformed,
about half of them were foreign nationals originally, but they must have
been adopted by presidential decree or some other mechanism. A very nice
gesture, but the problem I have, were they asked before they became
Americans? I heard that if you are born on American soil, you are
automatically American or have the right to be, I did not know that it was
the same case if you died on American soil.

Hakan

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---