You can see all the messages in the thread here:

http://wwia.org/pipermail/biofuel/Week-of-Mon-20041025/thread.html#2059

and here:

http://wwia.org/pipermail/biofuel/Week-of-Mon-20041101/thread.html#2269

Best wishes

Keith

Namaskar Balaji,
Thank you so much for the very informative reply sent on the sawdust matter.
I will be discussing this with our collegues soon. Any outcome, I will let
you all know.
Ver best wishes,
Upali.

> >Hello Keith,