You are a great poet, Tamsyn.  Thanks for the post.
P.

Subject: RE: [Biofuel] Biofuel slogans and promotion

I'm new here to the list, but I couldn't resist taking a gander at this
question (it involves playing with words, which I love!).  What about
these ideas?

     "Biofuels: Better for Biodiversity"

     "Boosting biodiversity with biofuels"

     "Biofuels: Shopping smarter, driving better"

     "Biofuels: Buying is Believing!""

     "Use biofuels and give a boost to biodiversity"

     "Biofuels: Just Better Altogether"

Or to play off the one from the last post:

     "Drive stronger and longer with biofuels"

--tamsyn