I had to work down at RobotGroup today as we are having to move out of our
warehouse and had to move the Robot Brain and all the racks.

http://www.robotgroup.org

http://www.robotgroup.net

So I didn't get everything done I wanted to.

But will let you know tomorrow or the next day when the box is up.

Sorry it is taking a little longer.

mel

That's ok Mel, it doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you that the email went to the list. Besides, the robot stuff is pretty interesting to look at. And Richard Stallman came to visit, that's pretty cool. Don't worry about getting it running immediately, if other things are more important that's ok. For those of you who have no idea what we're talking about, Mel is helping out Journey to Forever by setting up a server to mirror the web site.
Thanks Mel!
--
Martin K
http://wwia.org/sgroup/biofuel/