From: "Phillip Wolfe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] biodiesel processor

: Dave -
:
: What size would you recommend for a typical "gas
: station/C-store" in the United States?
:
: There are orphan gas stations that can be potentially
: converted into a biodiesel/clean fuel gas
: station....maybe a neighborhood gas station of the
: future will have a WVO biorefiner in back of the
: station and pumps in front...like a neighborhood
: dairy.
:
: Most refernces state that the average medium sized gas
: station sells about 40,000 to 80,000 gallons per month
: of traditional fuels to remain profitable viable and
: pay the bills.
:
: Interested in gathering more research.
:
: Phillip Wolfe
: