Keith, The postings interesting; especially the
writings of Professor Emeritus Joe Cummins. See
earlier work at:
http://www.mindfully.org/GE/Plant-Pesticides-Joe-Cummins.htm

Last week, I took the liberty to contact Professor
Cummins to ask permission to quote his work on my JTF
posting titles "Overview of GMO Risks - CaMV35S
promotor...".

He give me permission and also impressed with JTF
website. He encouraged all of us to continue studying
the issues and risks of GMO plants and GMO germplasm.

I plan to give an informal PowerPoint at my local
library.   I think I now understand after reading many
of the articles and research posted on various public
domains.

=== message truncated ===