On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:28:43 -0500, Legal Eagle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> G'day Todd;

Good day all,

As my interest into the Biodiesel grows deeper,  I'm curious to know ...

- In your opinion or perhaps better said, from your "experience",
which vegetable oil produces the best results / Biodiesel?  I do know
that there are different properties in different oils but oils which
have the best lubricating properties may not be the the easiest to
make BD with .

- For those who use WVO to produce their BD, aside from the extra work
of collecting the oil, extra filtering, is there a difference in
quality of BD produced?

- For those who collect WVO, what types of agreements do you have with
your local restaurants/supplier? ( I've read on a couple of sites that
restaurants usually have a contract with a company to have their used
oil picked up...)

so much to learn.....
Thanks
Norm