We are going to rent a diesel powered hot-water pressure washer.

but eventualy run it in or 1 ton trucks

vincent zadworny

John Guttridge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Vincent,

specific gravity is going to be dependent on process and feedstock
(ethyl esters versus methyl esters and rape vs soy vs palm etc) for RME
it is .8802 and for neat rape oil it is .906 so you can see that this
may be a good test, if it can be performed accurately, for completeness
of conversion. for hydrogenated soy ethyl esters it is .872. I don't
have data on soy methyl esters.

what engine are you testing it in? some engines are more tolerant than
others :)

John