Andy

:-)

I hope you're not holding your breath...

From previous... I'll put it in quotes for you rather than the long-standing worldwide standard of >'s for previous messages, since you're still >-challenged:

"On the other hand, you didn't answer mine, why should I answer yours? Especially as I've already done so, though you can't see it. I told you to keep looking, but it's apparent you can't see for looking anyway... Go see for yourself. It's all right there, right in front of your eyes, but you see it as "useless". That's your problem. I'll leave you to play with your beads."

Also: "If you want to leap to the conclusion that all that means is that I can't answer, go right ahead."

Keith