To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Biorefinary ,Big blues and Globalization

Francisco,

People who have detailed plans for biorefineries in their possession have either paid for their copies (which probably means they legally aren't allowed to distribute them beyond their own use) or have sweated bullets and watched their bank account dwindle developing and having them drawn out.

I don't know where you're going to find anyone who's willing to just hand you a set of detailed plans out of the kindness of their heart.

On the other hand, you can find a schematic of what is required to manufacture biodiesel in a responsible, cradle-to-grave fashion on the internet.at http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_processor9.html

The rest is up to your level of experience with biodiesel and your imagination.

Todd Swearingen

----- Original Message ----- From: "francisco j burgos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>