Hello Gustl,

I agree with this,

> This bit is absolutely false.
> > The Founding Fathers were not religious men,

However, I am sure that you know a "hook" when you see one.  Reading through
this article, one becomes aware that, while it meanders through more
"distant", and sometimes obscure historic details, it's focal point, and
yours, are basically the same, the absolute necessity for "the separation of
church and state".

Personally, I see another separation even higher on the nation's priority
list at the present time, that of Bush and state.

AntiFossil
Mike Krafka  USA