increased our gas  production, that we run all three
engines that produce  electricity for our plant and
occasionally need to flare off the excess methane (we
have 4 flares(end quote)

Pan - Can you lead me to some weblinks for the
"technical briefs" as to why "glycerin has
dramatically increased (y)our gas  production..."

I will also search the JTF website.

Phillip Wolfe

No, Phillip, Pan didn't write that, I posted it as a forward, it was feedback sent to me by a visitor to the Journey to Forever website:

> > Forwarded message from a Journey to Forever
> reader.

You should re-read the whole thread I think.

http://wwia.org/pipermail/biofuel/Week-of-Mon-20050221/006366.html
http://wwia.org/pipermail/biofuel/Week-of-Mon-20050228/thread.html#6368

There is more information about glycerin and biogas in the list archives though:

http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/
Information Archive at NNYTech

Best wishes

Keith