From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 10:33 AM
Subject: [Biofuel] Methane to LPG car

: I have an old petrol car (75 mercedes 230.4) converted to LPG recently.
: But In the last few months the price of LPG has started to rise. I am
: wondering if it is possible to use methane instead of LPG?
:
: I have a fridge compressor that I can compress the methane in to tanks,
: the could I just connect the tank instead of the LPG tank?
:
: Could somebody tell me if this is doable with ease or would I need to
: further convert the engine.
:
: Thanks
: Teoman
: Biofuel mailing list
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: http://wwia.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/biofuel
:
: Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
: http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html
:
: Biofuel archives at Infoarchive.net (searchable):
: http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/
: