Hi,
I haven't tried this yet so it is only theory. I bought an old cream
seperator(Centrifuge) and I am going to filter the wvo first then run it
through the seperator and hopefully seperate any water  from the WVO. Also
going to try and recover Methy that way. Did you see the news on CNN that
there is a country that makes a national drink from methanol called raki.
WOW! ethanol is bad enough , but drink methanol that is absolutely
redicilous.

I'm sure the Lebanese, Turks and others would agree with you. Raki (arak) is not made from methanol but from ethanol, using the usual fermentation-distillation process.

From the Distillers list:

Arak, the Lebanese anise flavored liquor was first mentioned in msg
1261 and 1262. Seeing that a source of the method of makin arak and
quantities used is rare, I will quote the 'Distilling Raki' from
'Rayess Art of Lebanese Cooking' by George N. Rayess, which I found
in Google groups.

"Method:
Grapes are gathered and are crushed and put with all their elements
(seeds, stems, juice etc...) into wells or wooden barrels or glazed
earthernware barrels stored inside. It is stirred well once a day for
15 days until it ferments. The sign of that is the appearance of foam
on top of it. Then discontinue stirring and leave it set till no more
foam appears and the top of the juice appears clear by the rest of
the elements having settled at the bottom.
Now pour all the mixture into the distilling vessel, the 'karaki'.
Distil over very low heat until all alcohol is drawn out of it. Now
pour out all the remains in the karaki and wash it well. The next
day, pour in the karaki the following proportions:
For each 6 gallons of alcohol, add 4 gallons of water and 11 pounds
of aniseed. Stir all this well then seal the karaki well with flour
paste or dough so that none of the steam may escape. Put the karaki
over low heat and when it starts dripping, cut off heat for 24 hours
until aniseed is well soaked in the alcohol. Then put on high heat
until it starts distilling, then reduce heat until arak starts
dripping with quick but disconnected drops. Water in top part of
karaki must remain cool throughout entire operation before it gets
hot.
When the color of arak starts turning white, put aside what has
already been distilled. Increase heat and repeat the operation.
Distilling is stopped when the amount of alcohol in the arak has
become very weak. The last portions distilled are added to the first
portions.
Arak is stored in large containers painted on the inside. Store for
three months or longer until it has cleared and mellowed. If stored
in glass containers, it requires over four months for it to become
good enough for use. At this point add enough water to reduce the
rate of alcohol so that its content measures 21 according to an
alcohol measure."

With a recipe like this, it sounds like a great Lebanese cookbook!

Wal

And:

2 commercial Lebanese arak sites that describe the process:
'El Massaya Arack'
http://www.massaya.com/arakfrm.htm
'Arak Fakra'
http://www.chateaufakra.com/FakraENG/earak.htm