Mi ka cest su ka sa (phonetic spelling only)
----- Original Message -----
From: Hakan Falk

> JD2005,
>
> Sorry if I came on too hard, because I do understand what you mean.
> That is that it is too many born to this world, not that it is too many
> running around. Birth control and family planning is very different,
> from saying that some of us are "too many".

Birth control and family planning are also alien to me.   As alien as
genocide or abortion.

> important to be careful with this kind of expressions, because many
> genocides started with what looks like harmless expressions.

Depends on which side of the depleted uranium penertraters your on and what
kind of frame of mind your in.

> I also wanted to point out that this kind of expressions are made by
> people who live in societies where the individual "footprint" is maybe
> 100 times larger than in developing societies. The biggest problem
> is the irresponsible energy waste and pollution, not over population,
> and something must be done about it.

I will have to agree to diagree with you on this one.    I think
overcrowding is a part of the downward spiral.     However,  I don't think
that primitive people should be gassed or sterolised in exchange for a
transistor radio.