BIODIESEL MEETING IN EMONTON, AB

We are looking for people in the Edmonton, Alberta, Canada area who are
interested in making biodiesel or are already making it.

Four of us have decided to call an informal meeting to explore ideas; to
network; to promote the benefits of biodiesel - about making it, buying it,
learning and teaching ourselves and our communities.

The meeting will be held at the home of Lance VandenBorn, 12029 - 92 St.,
Edmonton on Saturday, March 19 at 4:00 pm.

Joey Hundert makes biodiesel to run his Mercedes.  He will bring samples
(running & otherwise) and pictures!

Please contact one of us if you are interested in attending; we would like to
get an idea of how many people to expect.

Contact people:
Lance VandenBorn, ph/fax 780-435-2393, email [EMAIL PROTECTED], website
www.thompsonvalley.com
Joanne Olafson, ph 780-444-4798, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The other 2 people involved in initiating this meeting:  Joey Hundert, Everett
Hewitt.

Our proud sponsors in Edmonton:
Thompson Valley Farms, 780-435-2393, www.thompsonvalley.com
Earth's General store, 780-439-8725, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you,
Joanne